Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
Our desire is to share with you a few words about our ministry.
God is gracious and kind to us. His mercy endures forever. Not only does He give us what we ask for, He always gives us what we need and often times even far more than what we need and always more than we deserve.
As a result of your love, and the contribution, we have been able to achieve a number of important things during this year. These include:
• Pastor's family was able to stay focus on the ministry.
• Running a successful VBS with 146 to 264 children in the last day.
• Being connected with other churches.
• Helping widows with food.
• Helping poor people with laundry detergent.
• to impact more people with the Gospel.
• In 23 of July my sister Esther will have the third surgery for cancer. She is in a big battle with cancer at the age of 43 years old.
• There are many doors that remain closed and need to be opened. Some of these doors are large and reflect the greatest challenges for our ministry.
God has used your gift greatly to help us keep going here in Romania. We really can't thank you enough for all the blessings, love and encouragement. Thank you for impacting our lives. God has used your gift to show His love and care for our ministry.
Beni & Gratiela Indru